Monday, November 06, 2006

The Long Overdue Haunt for Haunting Lovers!

It's only appropriate that this blog be started since I live only a few minutes away from where spiritualism started in these United States. Spiritualism all began in about 1848 with three sisters. The Fox sisters lived in a small community called Hydesville, NY. Hydesville was located on the outer edge of Newark, NY on Hydesville Road.

For those who plan a visit someday, Hydesville road starts at Route 88 North in Newark and ends in downtown Marion, NY. For the complete story about the Fox sisters, click the link above.

Since I was a teenager, I've always had an interest in scary stuff. Ghosts, UFOs and anything else out of the ordinary
grabbed my attention. In the pages that follow, if you stay with this,
you will have the pleasure of reading about all of my experiences that
I have encountered. A few of these stories will be from other areas
where I have lived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home