Saturday, November 18, 2006

More Mystery in the Farmhouse

With what were heard as teenagers, we were convinced that the house was haunted. We never heard the footsteps again but,
Sxxxx told me of his childhood experiences. When he was a small
boy, he claimed that he would hear breathing in the bed next to him
at night. He would go down and tell his parents that he was afraid
and his parents would let him go sleep in their bed which, usually
solved the problem. Was it a small boy's imagination or was it real?
No one will probably ever really know.
Meanwhile, back in our teenage years, we had yet another experience
to ponder. On a few occasions, when Sxxxx's parents were gone,
he would invite me over. His older brother had a Ouija board hidden
away in his closet. We would sneak it out and ask it questions. At
first all went well. But, after a few times, we grew board with it and
sought a higher level of adventure with it. So, we started accusing it
of being evil and would ask it if it was actually Satan moving the
pointer.
Eventually, we told it is was a liar and that it was indeed evil. We
told it that it was probably Satan himself! The board reacted in a
manner which seemed violent to us. The pointer suddenly sped up
and flew off the game board and onto the floor. We were shocked at
the reaction. Since the incident, I have never been able to get the
board to work for me again. That was the end of my experience with
Ouija boards. I have tried them again a few times through my life
but, I can not seem to get one to work. Maybe, I'm doing something
wrong.

NEXT... My Thoughts About Ouija Boards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home